How will IST Membership benefit you and your company?
Free Technical Support
- Telephone technical / information helpline, giving immediate access to specialist experts
- Access to confidential research reports
- Access to a dedicated database covering published technical, trade and specification literature
Preferential rates for services
Members can also take advantage of preferential rates for:
- Leading spring calculator software
- Annual subscriptions for our on-line calculators (for spring design and spring material selection)
- Routine spring/non-spring testing and laboratory services
- Technical consultancy services
- Shot peening and related equipment
- Specialist Training Courses
Networking and Representation
- Representation of technical staff at ISO / CEN / BSI standards organisation meetings and workgroups
- Involvement in on-going collaborative research projects
- Opportunities to interface with other companies involved in the spring industry supply chain
What types of company can join IST
Membership of the IST is open to any company or individual whose business activities involve them in the Spring Supply Chain.
Member companies include raw material suppliers, design companies, spring manufacturers and spring users.
Membership of the IST is not limited to the UK; we have members all over the world.
How much does membership cost?
Membership fees are payable annually and are dependent upon the Turnover of the company applying for membership.
We do offer group membership schemes.
Our membership fees are amended annually to reflect any changes in your company’s turnover over the year.
How do I join?
Please fill in the form below. Ensure that your email address is correct or we may not be able to get back to you!
After receiving your details we’ll contact you with details of membership prices.